At almost 5 months, this girl is getting active. She likes to be around the crowd and won't let you forget it. She can now sit up for minutes at a time and then just crashes to the side. She rolled over on Jan 2 from her back to front but no more action since then. She just wanted to prove to us that she could and now she is just happy relaxing. We started her on rice cereal Monday and she was a super fan. She would cry in between bites and then suck it down as fast as she could when the spoon reached her lips. She must be going through a growth spurt b/c her appetite is huge this last week. Her rolls are adorable and she is definitely competing with me to be the chubbiest baby! Pictures are coming soon. Now I must go, matt needs a little attention :o)
1 comment:
I can't wait to see those pictures! I definitely miss that age, but my girls definitely didn't love the cereal stage.
Post a Comment