Tuesday, January 20, 2009

coming to a close

After a leisure morning of breakfast and watching the inauguration, Aaron headed to school to start his FINAL semester. We are both in shock that 3 yrs have almost passed since we first began this journey. Although we are very excited to have school behind us, I am sad to face what that means... moving. On Sunday, during worship, my eyes filled with tears as I thought of all the friends we will say goodbye to. We have found a church we love and people that make Norman our home. Matthew has great friends and knows his way around town. In too short of time we will have to start over and begin the process again. I know that our next location will bring new adventures and wonderful people into our lives, but at this moment I'm sad to close this chapter. Such a mix of emotions as Aaron nears the end of school... We are so proud at his accomplishments and I'm excited to see where God leads us. Here's to 4 short months until graduation! Good luck Aaron!

on a lighter note, Aaron and Mackenzie doing "Blue Steel"

1 comment:

WeeOne04 said...

I can't believe it's been 3 years already! I remember when you were waiting to hear if he'd gotten IN to law school - crazyness!!
~Sara