Slowly, I have started to take my childhood boxes from my parents house. Trying to narrow down the keepsakes is not an easy task, especially when they are becoming Matt's treasures. He has had a blast the last couple of days, finding Jewel from 101 Dalmatians (thanks Deven, from my 9th grade bday), Nala from The Lion King and Mike from Monster's Inc (from Aaron). Never did I ever imagine my son playing with these stuffed animals as I received them, it's such a blast. So, at least for now, I get to keep my childhood treasures and enjoy watching Matt love them too.

2 comments:
Thanks to Jeff's mom, we have a stack of toys from when he was a baby. Both kids love them and they seem so much more durable than the brand new stuff they have now.
That's so funny! My girls are obsessed with all of my Beanie Babies collected through HS and college. Have fun digging for treasures!
Post a Comment