I was looking over the blog and realizing how little attention Mackenzie is getting :o) She is fabulous and smiling and so much fun! The second time around, I'm much less stressed and enjoying the baby phase more. She is also a much calmer baby. She sleeps great most nights and that is a huge help. She smiles all the time, really, and it seems she is laughing at me. The cooing has started and I feel like she is already telling stories. I forgot how fast each phase goes... she'll be running with Matt before we know it! Matt rolled over at 5 1/2 weeks from his stomach to his back and she is showing no signs... maybe that means she won't have quiet as much energy as her brother to burn each day, haha!


firm grip on the toys, that will come in handy with an older brother!

in the Bumbo for the first time

napping outside, both our kids could live outdoors!
No comments:
Post a Comment