Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dinosaur bones

So there was a 5 minute clip of a boy going to a dinosaur bone museum on the disney channel a month ago. Since then Matt has been talking about dinosaur bones and wanting to see them. Luckily, we have a museum right by the law school with such bones and Mondays this month are free! I hit the jackpot. I thought maybe we would be there for 30 minutes and he would be ready to leave, however, 2 hrs later I was dragging him out so we could get home in time to feed Mackenzie. HE LOVED IT! and we are going back next week. So fun to have him at the age were he loves to learn and explore new things and I am relearning too.

Matt touching his first dinosaur bone

Matt with a guiness world record size skull

digging for dinosaur bones, he was not a fan of the goggles!

No comments: