Sunday, October 5, 2008

my new toy

I was unsure of the double stroller issue. I did research before hand but wasn't sold on wanting one until baby arrived. The first walk we went on, Matt insisted on being in a stroller too. Now, I'm sure some could do it, but my 2 hands couldn't push 2 strollers so the double stroller was a must. We decided on the Bumbleride Indie Twin, a beautiful work of art. It is a great walking stroller, but also can be a jogging stroller by locking the front wheels. Not a day has gone by in the last week and a half that we haven't used it for a walk or jog. I get excited to load the kids up and get fresh air. I never would have thought a stroller would bring so much enjoyment! Thanks to my friend Merideth, who has the single, for introducing me to the world of Bumbleride!
Aaron and Matt hard at work


off on our first stroll

2 sleeping kids, HEAVEN!

No comments: