Sunday, October 5, 2008

a nature filled morning

So, we are enjoying the beautiful, cool weather this morning as we drink our coffee and talk family strategy for the coming weeks. (law school is hard and Aaron has 70 pages of papers due in the upcoming week, YIKES! and was up until 3 am writing a 15 page paper for Moot Court. I don't know how he does it! and that is on top of just regular class readings) Ok, back to the story. It is a lovely morning until all of the sudden, Aaron notices a spider. Not just your normal, step on it and go about your business spider, I'm talking about a spider the size of the palm of your hand hanging out on his bedroom window!!! YUCK!! I move a few feet from it, just to get a glance when a huge bee starts flying around my head, SERIOUSLY! Then, to top it off for my enjoyment in my already frazzled state, a huge bird low flies over my head cawing at me... "BIRDS" anyone? Not to worry, I'm tucked safely away inside while the husband and son enjoy the outdoors now. Mackenzie slept through the entire thing, lucky her!!
Aaron did some research and learned it is a harmless(yeah right!) garden spider that eats bees, so hopefully my flying friend from earlier is next on his list!


No comments: