Tuesday, December 2, 2008

words from a 2 yr old

"I like toots!" -after Aunt Katie bought him a whoopie cushion and sat on it. Matt proceded to sit on it and exclaim that he liked toots.

"poop is yucky" -he pooped in the toilet once over the summer and when he saw what was in the toilet he ran from the bathroom saying "yucky." He pooped in the bathtub the other night and stood up saying the same thing. yes, Matthew, mommy and daddy agree!

"I don't think so" -complete with his finger at his lips, such a performer!

"Ginger is beautiful" -with no prompting, Matt told my brother's girlfriend she was beautiful. Now we all agree, but were a bit jealous he said this to her first. He loves her and it is so precious!

We had a fabulous holiday week in Texas. the kids and I were at my parents house for 10 days while Aaron had a moot court competition in Waco and then joined us for the holiday. So much fun to be able to relax and enjoy lots of yummy food. Now Matt is asking where everyone is. I answer "Texas" and he then goes through the list and tells me everyone is in Texas the rest of the day. Smart kid. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Tori said...

Ok posts like this make me want a cute one like yours....do they pop out saying funny stuff like that? No??!!