Offutt Air Force Base, Omaha, Nebraska
We are so excited to be moving to Omaha! It will be so hard to leave Norman, because we have so many wonderful friends and our kids started their lives here in OK, but we feel blessed to be moving where I have family. We have spent a little time online checking out the base and surrounding area. I, of course, checked out shopping and restaurants :o) It is such a relief to finally know where the next stage of our lives will be but so weird to imagine leaving all we have here behind. We will have to make the most of our time until our move in August. The spring will be a time for lots of cookouts and hanging out with friends before we have to say goodbye. Please put a trip to Omaha on your list and come visit! We are looking forward to a white Christmas next year. Love to you all!
Asher 4 month pictures!
11 years ago
1 comment:
YAY! they work! I forgot to tell you about the ZOO! It is probably the best thing about omaha! I will fly back there when we have kids because i have never been to a zoo as amazing & educational as the henry doorly!!!!
Post a Comment