so a few minutes ago an Air Force major called the house wanting to talk to Aaron. He is, however, being a good student and studying for finals at school. The nice man on the phone was calling for AF JAG recruitment office in Washington DC... this is the office that decides where we go!!! So, out of respect for the Air Force way, I didn't ask him where that might be but I'm kicking myself now. Seriously, I was on the phone with THE MAN and didn't just jokingly ask for a little tip. Will i need a heavier winter coat or no coat at all next winter? A little morsel of information would have been so fun to torture Aaron with but now he will have all the power this afternoon when he calls the major back. YIKES, the next 2 hrs will feel like years as we wonder what the future holds.... until then...
No comments:
Post a Comment