Thursday, December 18, 2008

It has begun

Two weeks ago we took a quick trip to Illinois (yes we travel a lot) to celebrate my grandma's 90th birthday. It was the first time the four of us flew together and it was great. We got on the plane Friday morning, early, and both kids were awake while we were getting settled. I was holding Mackenzie and she stretched her arm out and grabbed Matt. He responded with, "She's touching me, stop touching me." So it has begun... aaah, sibling love.

Fast forward 1 1/2 weeks... Aaron was studying for finals and I had both kids on our bed watching a cartoon one night. Matt was being silly, so I put Mackenzie's hand on his neck and said "tickle, tickle" He cracked up and so did she. One of my favorite memories to date. He would say, "again, again" so she would obliged and the laughter would erupt all over again. It was so sweet. I got a tiny glimpse of what is to come with our sweeties.

1 comment:

CHA said...

So great to read about how wonderfully you and Aaron and your adorable kids are doing! ~Charlotte