We haven't had the most glamorous anniversary celebrations in the past due to our interesting locations and then law school. Even though we have always had a great time wherever we were, Aaron wanted to do it up big this year! I woke up 5 days before our anniversary to a gorgeous bouquet of flowers and a card. There was a poem inside about our love that ended by telling me to be dressed up and ready at 5:30. We were headed out the door to dinner to get in the truck when I saw a black stretch limo in front of the house. I was shocked! It was our first limo ride and it was a blast! We toasted champagne on our way to dinner and just enjoyed the view. We pulled up to Reunion Tower (the ball in Dallas) for dinner. Another big surprise because I had just read an article about the new restaurant that Wolfgang Puck opened up there. Five Sixty is AMAZING!! The last time we were there was to celebrate homecoming our senior year of high school and it was just incredible to be there again celebrating our wedding anniversary! Here are a few pictures from our special night.
the flowers and card I woke up to, BEAUTIFUL!
the restaurant, FIVE SIXTY by Wolfgang Puck in Reunion Tower (the ball in Dallas)
us with our dessert and champagne (a gift from the table next to us)
us in the limo on our way to dinner
1 comment:
now that's a good lookin' couple for 6 years of marriage and kids!! :) Glad you had a good time...it's hard to still think about anniversaries! He's missing our 5th this year....surprise! :)
Post a Comment