Mackenzie is growing so fast! I can't believe she is already 10 months old! Saturday I was picking her up from childcare at the gym and she waved by to the workers as we were leaving. Seriously, when did this start? Now she just loves to wave hi and bye, so fun! Her personality is coming out and it is feisty! She has a strong will and is very vocal when she tells you what she wants. I didn't expect this from her because when she was little, she was so content to sit on her blanket and play with her toys. She also has a tooth poking through on top. YAY! Another recent favorite is giving kisses. Aaron asked her last week for a kiss and she leaned in for a big one, again and again. Now she loves to give us all kisses, sometimes a little wet but so sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment