before I forget the best conversation I have heard in a long time... this is between Matthew and his friend Dylan on our way to the zoo this morning...
Dylan: that is were my mom and my dad take me to get movies. (pointing to the rental place)
Matthew: I like sleeping cutie
ME: Sleeping Beauty?
Matthew: yes, Sleeping Beauty
D: sleeping booty, haha
M: sleeping beauty, haha
D: sleeping booty, sleeping bottom, haha
M: your so silly Dylan, haha
D: sleeping toys r us, haha
M: haha
and on and on with lots of giggles. I was driving and crying from laughing so hard! They had a blast at the zoo, running from animal to animal. Mackenzie enjoyed herself too, seeing the animals and watching the crazy boys. It was fun despite the 100 degree temperature. Matthew is still sleeping and I'm sure Dylan is still out at his house. A great day!
Asher 4 month pictures!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment