Sunday, February 22, 2009

house for sale

The time has come to prepare for our move. It doesn't seem real but still we have been getting the house ready for a realtor open house and pictures to be taken on Tuesday. As we have decluttered, we have found a new peace. My dad has always told me that there is something spiritual about a clean space and I couldn't agree more. The toys are mostly hidden, everything it put up and I love it. Now I am sad that we don't have much time left in this house in its perfect condition. I took some before pictures and will take some Tuesday morning for your viewing pleasure. The pictures might even make you want to move to Norman so you can live here! After this next move, I intend to live in my show ready house (with a few more person pics, course!) It will be nice not having a 6 week old during this move but he is now almost 3 and mobile.

2 comments:

shawna [of styleberryBLOG] said...

decluttering=music to my ears! good job!

The Jackson Journey said...

We have done little bits before but the total overhaul was liberating! We have found a new way of life and I love it!