
The amazing kitchen

Formal Living, most likely will become a study/reading room for us

guest bathroom

After a whirlwind weekend (which was extended several days) in Omaha we found the perfect house, put an offer in and accepted the counter just after we arrived back home to Oklahoma. It is amazing to see how God provides for us! There is a park just down the street and the elementary school is 4 blocks away. The kitchen is laid out just like I dreamed about and is already painted the color I wanted. The basement is mostly finished and the perfect space for kid central. We feel so blessed to have been able to find our house so quickly and have the peace about moving at the end of the summer.
7 comments:
Wow it's beautiful & perfect, Beth! Congrats!!
Congratulations! I am envious of that kitchen! What an exciting time for you all.
YAY! LOVE it!
Wow! Congrats on a great place!
So exciting! What a great place to turn into your home!! You'll have so many great memories there...but, we'll miss you here!
What a wonderful house! I'm so excited for you guys! You're kids are gorgeous! Congrats on everything!
thanks guys! We are so excited to close on the house soon, just pending the inspection and appraisal. We feel so blessed and look forward to getting settled!
Post a Comment