Tuesday, September 23, 2008

a mimic

So this afternoon Matt and I were getting stuff ready for dinner. I guess I wasn't responding to him as quickly as he would like and said "honey!" "honey!" "BEF!" It was hilarious! Later he said "honey" again. I guess he has been listening to what his dad says and thought he would give that a try. Too cute!

On another note... how to kids know when you have to be somewhere in the morning? It seems to never fail that on nights before we actually have morning plans, things don't go well. our little angel, who has been getting up once a night to eat, decided to stay up until midnight and get up to eat twice! man, it was a rough morning. When we arrived at MOPS this morning, several other moms commented on their kids weird, not good sleeping the previous night. coincidence?? I think not.

No comments: