On Monday night, Matthew had a hard time falling asleep. He usually just asks us for what he wants from his bed but he was definitely testing his boundaries. Aaron and I were snuggled on the couch and I thought I heard a noise in the kitchen. I turn around to our cute boy posing, haha. Not sure if he thought his cuteness would get him a later bed time or what. I snapped a quick picture and then proceeded to tell him it was not ok, nothing like mixed messages!

We put him to bed again. A while later I thought I heard a noise again, turn around and see his smiling face between the slats in the railing. That time he really did need help with something but it was sure hard not to just laugh and let him snuggle on the couch with us. Last night he just crashed as usual, playing outside and a night with daddy did the trick!
No comments:
Post a Comment